As Dries reports on his blog, at DrupalCon Vienna, it was decided to start work on an alternative Drupal administrative UI using React.
Sally Young, one of the initiative coordinators, recently posted an update on the progress since DrupalCon Vienna.
Read this post to get an overview of some of the most important next steps, which are, btw:
- Stabilize the JSON API module
- Create designs for a React-based administration UI
- Allow contributed modules to use React or Twig
- Implement missing web service APIs
- Make the React UI extensible and configurable
Comments? Post them over on Dries' blog, to keep all the discussion together.