The site is published, your design is pristine, and it is ready for action... so, now what? While you may think you’re in the clear, site issues are likely to arise at some point. To protect your business from a site-crash nightmare, there are necessary precautions you should take.
Customer support engineers Lanette and Ally are here to prepare you for the worst; using their 3.5 years of Drupal experience to explain common issues they’ve encountered, how to identify them, and how to remedy problems quickly.
- In this webinar, you will learn:
- Early steps to take to maintain site health
- Preparing your team for common site complications
- Tips and tricks for troubleshooting if problems arise
- Third-party tools to help you resolve issues