This talk will include
- A summary of the existing challenges to operations and development of new features
- A high-level picture of how this is orchestrated by Drupal
- How server configuration is managed for Apache Solr
- Request handling with Nginx to help our load balancing process
- How this scales for up to 4000+ Solr cores.
- How we spawn new search cores for customers automatically.
- Some more detailed explanations of how Drupal modules, the Drupal queue, and PHP libraries are leveraged.