Drush - The "drush" command is very useful for accessing and manipulating your website's settings and data from the command line.
If you are new to Drush, you might find the large number of commands available overwhelming and not know which ones to start with.
1. watchdog-show (ws)- Show a listing of most recent 10 log messages.
2. pm-list (pml)- Show a list of available extensions (modules and themes )
drush pm-list | grep modulename
3. pm:security (sec)- Check Drupal Composer packages for pending security updates.
drush pm:security --format=json
4. pm:security-php (sec-php)- Check non-Drupal PHP packages for pending security updates.
drush pm:security-php --format=json
5. updatedb:status (updbst)- Checks list of any pending database updates.
6. updatedb (updb)- To run any pending database updates required.
7. config:pull (cpull)- Export and Transfer config from one environment to other environment.
8. cache:clear (cc)- Clear a specific or all Drupal cache.
cache:rebuild (cr)- Rebuild all caches, This is a copy of core/rebuild.php.
9. entity:updates (entup)- All pending entity schema update.
10. sql:cli (sqlc)- Open a SQL command-line interface using Drupal's credentials.