Acquia Dev Desktop
Acquia Dev Desktop allows you to install, test, and build Drupal sites locally on your Mac or Windows PC and optionally host them on either Acquia Cloud or the Acquia Cloud Free developer sandbox. Easily push or pull to synchronize your local site's code, database, or files with any Acquia Cloud environment.
Updated components in the latest version:
- Acquia Dev Desktop 2 now supports Acquia Cloud API v2
- For your Acquia Dev Desktop subscription to continue working as expected after April 15, 2020 when Acquia Cloud API v1 reaches end-of-life you must update your version of Acquia Dev Desktop and reconfigure it to use Acquia Cloud API v2.
- For help in configuring Acquia Dev Desktop 2 to use Acquia Cloud API v2, see Switching to Acquia Cloud API v2 with Acquia Dev Desktop.
- Acquia Dev Desktop 2 no longer supports PHP 5.5 or PHP 5.6
- For subscribers importing a website from Acquia Cloud, the Acquia Dev Desktop 2 user interface displayed alphanumeric URLs rather than application names when displaying the names of websites.
Released on March 20, 2020