The Drupal community hit a huge milestone with the release of Drupal 8.0. One of the biggest changes is that this version can now significantly improve with each feature release twice a year under the new “semantic versioning” system. With Drupal 8.2, scheduled to release in October, comes some exciting new additions.
In this webinar, Angie “webchick” Byron and Gábor Hojtsy will provide an overview and status update on the Drupal 8 strategic initiatives announced at DrupalCon New Orleans. Topics will include:
- The benefits of the new versioning system for Drupal users and contributors
- An overview of the Drupal 8 strategic initiatives such as Workflow, Migrate, API-First, and more
- The status of each Drupal 8 strategic initiative and roadmaps for each
- What major priorities are being targeted for 8.2, 8.3, and so on
- How you, as a Drupal developer, can help push each initiative forward